TechEvents does not sell products as a normal part of our business, instead recommending particular products to clients. However, sometimes we do purchase hardware, software and services on behalf of customers as part of executing a particular product. By not having to meet quotas nor make a profit from product sales from any particular vendor, TechEvents has flexibility to offer its customers the best possible fit between need and product features, performance and cost.
TechEvents does, however, highly recommend several products for small, medium and large businesses, primarily in software.
- Office 365 – Hosted Exchange, SharePoint and Lync from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Server Products – Server 2012 and earlier, Exchange, and others
- SharePoint – Design and Implementation of on-premise and hosted SharePoint
- Intuit QuickBooks and Point of Sale – All versions including Enterprise
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft CRM – Setup, implementation and customization
For details on these, please visit the additional Product pages on this site.
TechEvents will help select hardware for desktops, laptops, network support, point of sale, and special devices such as in-store displays, conference room multimedia, and teleconferencing equipment.